Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Been a While

Wow!! It really has been a while since I have blogged. Sorry about that. Life has been crazy lately. Let's see what has been going on. Last month my brother-in-law, sister-in-law and two of their kids came down from Nebraska to visit. I was so pumped up cause Jennifer is my bestest friend. It was really great seeing her again. I wish we lived closer but alas we don't. Thank goodness for email and messanger. LOL.

While Jennifer was in she and I had planned to take some boudoir pictures for our husbands. We had it all set up and knew what we were wearing and all that happy stuff. Cut to the day fo the "photo shoot" and we were both feeling about as far away from sexy as possible. Jennifer was having problems with her sinuses and I was lucky enough to be on my period. It is really difficult to feel sexy when you are bleeding like a pig. Sorry that was gross but it is the truth. But the pictures came out great and we had a lot of fun hanging out with our group of girls. We had myself and Jennifer and Liz and Cathy, Jennifer's mom Jay was taking the pictues and Zoey (Jennifer's daughter) was there as well. It was a really fun afternoon.

Since then, it has been work work and more work. Now it seems to be birthday party season. LOL. We had to miss one of the parties though. It was a bowling party for one of the girls in Deuce's class. We had to miss it because his behavior was really bad one week. He had 13 points off in one day!!! I couldn't believe it. Neither could his Daddy. But he is doing so much better in conduct so that is good. We seem to have that problem fixed for the most part. So that is good. OMG Deuce just called me a few minutes ago to let me know that he only got one point off today. He was talking in line. But he wanted me to know. He said "Hi Momma. I messed up today. I got a point off." It was so cute!! So his behavior is improving so that is good.

This past weekend we had two birthday parties to go to. One was for Deuce's friend Cole Fuselier and the other was for our friend Gabbi Taylor. They both turned six. Let me just say that whoever invented the fun jump should get a medal. There was a fun jump (moon bounce to some people) at both parties. Deuce slept so well Saturday night. It was great. Now I am starting to get ready for his birthday party. His birthday is the Tuesday or Wednesday before Easter so I am not sure exactly when we are going to have the party. But we will cross that bridge when we get to it. As well as a theme and such. The pleasures of planning a birthday party for our children. LOL!!!! The fun never ends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment